Sunday, April 5, 2009

ups and downs

Seems that I have been going through a lot of that lately. There is a reason.
A good one.
Apparent;y at this time, having the glasses on is creating distortion, enough to get me confused, 3 zero's in a row look like 2, 8 look like 6 etc.
This is a good sign, it means the prism is at this moment, too strong. This intern means that my double vision is leaving, slowly.
The number of typos as I post is amazingly bad. my hands are not in the right place (I never learned the system and that is part of the problem, I use my eyes).
Unfortunately the distortion effects my mood, I get depressed, anxious, upset, despairing, frustrated. I am not a good person to be around at this time.
This part of the Adventure is a struggle and I think the worst is coming. Then it will be better.

2 comments:

Jeannette St.G. said...

So, I quess taking out the cancerous mass did effect your occipital lobe? Keep hanging on, dear friend. This day to will pass!

Unknown said...

I am hanging, The last few days have been good. The core of the feelings are of helplessness because I just can not do what I need to. That is because the double vision (even corrected) saps a lot of energy from me and do not dare try to drive. Thanks for the encouragement.