Monday, May 18, 2009

An experiment

"It is not by sight"...
Everything I feel or sense is not done by what I see, that is why weirdness post was what it was.
Today I did an experiment, I walked without the glasses.
Everything in double vision.
I did not need the cane.
I did not sway or see distortion.
I saw everything clearly as double and everything was clear.
After feeling so tired after work, this was ...the only word to use is "wild".
I could not function at work with out the glasses, but now I have to explore what I am going to do with this info. I would say that it did make me very tired tho, so we will see.
Wild.
Soon there will be a post on the painting I have been working a bit at a time. things are getting close to a finish.

3 comments:

Grant said...

You should try that experiment by hanging out with a lot of hot Asian women. Double bunnies!

Libby said...

hey, wow, that sounds like it was exciting!! no glasses, no cane...super!

Unknown said...

Liby, it was because in the hospital they tried to get me with out a cane that i did this. The act of walking seeing double images is at best described as wild! You can not do anything which takes close examination (I can not paint that way for example)
Grant (pardon me, excuse me, sir bunnylord!)- there are always advantages to seeing double, but alas, one image is not real and so it is only an illusion!