About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Monday, May 18, 2009

An experiment

"It is not by sight"...
Everything I feel or sense is not done by what I see, that is why weirdness post was what it was.
Today I did an experiment, I walked without the glasses.
Everything in double vision.
I did not need the cane.
I did not sway or see distortion.
I saw everything clearly as double and everything was clear.
After feeling so tired after work, this was ...the only word to use is "wild".
I could not function at work with out the glasses, but now I have to explore what I am going to do with this info. I would say that it did make me very tired tho, so we will see.
Wild.
Soon there will be a post on the painting I have been working a bit at a time. things are getting close to a finish.
Post a Comment