Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weirdness

I figured thing were going to break open soon.
Not everything, but enough to know the dam is breaking and the water is finally ending this current drought.
I have weird gut insights to such things.
This is the start, the beginning of June is the next.
You doubt?
Lets just say that in July 2008, I told the Merrill Lynch broker to get rid of my mothers stocks. My mother did not listen and we all know what happened.
Nothing to do with knowledge, just a gut feeling.
At the end of February I said thing will start looking up, so wait a few months before you sell any more.
Hmmm? Got that one also.
I claim no knowledge, just this crazy gut feeling.
It helps,. It is not all about money. It is about people and sensations and whatever.
I just know things are looking up, even if they look like they are heading the other way.
And that is only for me and those I connect to personally.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be sure to consult you before I make any big decisions.

Unknown said...

Well, if I get some cash again, you can be my adviser.

Jeannette StG said...

Really hope so, Joey! I am ready for things going in the right direction! (not neccessarily more money - that messed us up in the first place)

Unknown said...

Actually, ya'll can look at my 5-20 post and see it really is not about money, but thanks for the confidence.