Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aversion or selective memory

I have been uptight lately.
My post prove it to me.
My up and down moods prove it to me.
My irritation proved it to me.

Why?

I see the Neurologist/neurosurgeon who started this all tomorrow and we see what he says.

The double vision thing was only suppose to last a few days.
I was only going to be in the hospital a week at most with another 3 or 4 weeks in out patient therapy after that.

Things did not work out that way, I had to be different.

I am nervous.

I do NOT know what he will say or what he thinks.
I am fairly certain he thinks I would be working full time now.
He does not like me using the cane.
We will see, tomorrow.

3 comments:

ExtraO said...

wishing you luck, and calm.

Grant said...

Use the cane on his head and see if that helps.

Unknown said...

Grant read the next post, it is laughable, but I might take your advice!
Dawn thanks again!