Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back to the city

Yesterday was one of the hardest workouts I have had. Of course it was for my eyes and it was at SUNY school of optometry. New exercises that really worked my eyes and at the end, the glasses did not work for maybe 10 minutes. I feel asleep on the train back easily. The strain in the eyes and the muscles were worth it and I expect good things soon. I probably will start on the home exercises tonight and sleep well.
I wanted to post about a friend, but can not do it yet, too emotional in too many ways, but my heart goes out to her because of what she must do to provide for herself and her children.
My other friend came back from a 2 week vaction and we will catch up hopefully, tomorrow, she looked fabulous.

5 comments:

Grant said...

How many pounds can your eyes bench?

Unknown said...

I am definitely a 20 pound weakling in my eyes, but I can do double anyone else!

Libby said...

whitemist, i LOVE that picture you have! you drew it, right? it's amazing!

Unknown said...

All pictures (save the awards) are my own. some recent, some past.

listen for azure said...

I'm finally stopping by for a visit. I'm so happy you had some success with the sight and look forward to your new and improved view on the world! Hugs!