Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Post full moon

If I read right, there are a lot of usually encouraging people going through difficult times at this time. I am no exception, i can not blame it on strawberries, but there is enough irrationality going on that i have been thinking of contacting a therapist i saw in the past.
At work, i was exhausted and could have left by 12, but hung in till 1:30. Our printer was acting strange and that could have been the thunderstorm we had last night.
I think my friend, Jenny was a bit off as well, but she has so many things going on in her life, I am usually surprised that she does as well as she does.
Me? I felt down.
This struggle has been going on too long and it is sapping my energy.
I may have lots of strength and will, but even that wanes at times.
I do know there will always be hills and valleys, that is life.
just feel that I have been in the valley long enough.
I do remember my own posts and i do believe things are turning, but they are taking time and that is wearing me down.
The "Adventure" continues...

2 comments:

patty said...

I vote for seeing the therapist - especially one whom you already know! Blog therapy helps so much but the talking kind is also good for the soul.

Libby said...

yup...all you can do is keep climbing up this endless hill...i'm getting there, physical therapy is already making a great difference, both physically & mentally!