Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scary

I woke up this morning and after putting on my glasses. saw this!

Scary!

I have discovered that all tough i do not engage nasty people anymore, i do tend to absorb their anger or nastiness. This is something i need to curb and protect myself from. It kills the right side of my brain.
I got in a nasty, short lived cat fight, with a blogger named "e!" on a site i happen to like "extraordinary me". It was on of all things PC vs Mac and rather stupid and pointless. I hope Dawn enjoys her new Mac.

Then I had a dream about "always home and uncool", except it was a good dream, he was featured in life magazine!

I have been exceptionally happy with spell check because my typing skills are really bad, but occasionally one gets by me anyway. This is the sight issue and it is a bit scary.
More of an issue is that as i type some times i type a word that begins with the same letters as the word that i want, but does not make any sense at all in the sentence. The example is :
"I went to the because." When what i wanted to say was "i went to the beach." Scary!

One thing I forgot. so this is an addendum
.
At work today a lady called requesting VOC testing (VOC, volatile organic chemicals and we do not have the equipment to do such testing.
I was reminded tho that the WPCA has the equipment that they bought ($100,000 instrument) fro the waste to energy project. The reason I was reminded is that again, I had a question from one of the lab people about how to do something. It would not be to bad, except that they work more hours a week (37.5 or 40) and therefore make more money than I. Go figure.

9 comments:

Grant said...

Mac people die.

Libby said...

i'm fortunate that i never need to use spellck, spelling is my forte!

Unknown said...

Grant: PC people die also, its just life!
Liby: Spelling is a weak link anyway, but with the way my eyes are it is really hard.

Strictly Stamford said...

oooo,you are ugly in the morning! Glad I never saw you that way in person!

ExtraO said...

Thank you! I am enjoying it.

Unknown said...

I use a Mac and am happy with it. I saw the comments he mad and I was hoping they were in god humor but really it was in poor taste.

Unknown said...

Stamford - you might have changed your mind if you saw me before...
Dawn - glad for you.
Ricardo - thanks for the support!

Kevin McKeever said...

I went to check out the Life Web site. It's all about never before published pictures of Hitler. Seriously.

Dream Entertainment Weekly next time, OK.

Unknown said...

I am a sprint customer also and while they've taken a beating, I'm pleased with the service.