Monday, July 27, 2009

Strangeness

I am some what strange.
I make these giant intuitive leaps and then realize how much work is involved in proving them.
I had one of those today and I posted the thought on Joey K on the environment.
I am getting used to the fact that no one realizes how tired I am by 1 PM, they bring me samples anyway.
I may have to work Sunday for a few hours.
Have a friend, who goes through many struggles in her life, more than I can imagine.
I know what I want from the relationship - a companion.
I ask, is that what she wants?
No answer back yet, but she wants me as a least a friend.
Last week Monday, I sat on my glasses and twisted them up really badly. I tried to straighten them out and even had a friend try to help (he is an engineer and knows a lot), but I was worn down even earlier because you want to talk about distortion!
Wednesday, my friend took me to a local optometrist, who straighten the glasses for free (they are his glasses, the prisms are not his).
I could see again.
I was very worn out and Thursday and Friday were not that good and Saturday was even worse.
Sunday I washed the prisms with soap and things were even clearer and my energy came back.
Saturday I also had a confrontation with someone who was trying to get way too close, way too fast. They left unhappy, but they left.
I know how much of a struggle I am dealing with because sometimes my mind just plain stops.
That is okay, they have to deal with ti.
I have been dropping back everywhere and it is helping.
I do not need to kill myself, but then I am this curious creature who just can not stop asking, what if?
I also have this need to paint soon, but not quite yet.
I know my subject, but my timing has to be correct.

7 comments:

cherie said...

take it easy, sir...a bit of wine with supper might do the trick. i woke up in a rather uncomfortable mood today myself, and ended up spending most of this day being thankful because i had caught the 'problem' in the bud and now it no longer is...you'll be all right...

Mark said...

Thank-you for sharing your growth in awareness and your exercise in intuitive thinking.

Unknown said...

I think a companion is just what you and many of us need my friend. I am glad that the glasses are OK. You say you had to push someone away who was getting too close. Was it a stalker?

Unknown said...

Ricardo - I do not think it was a stalker per se, I think they just wanted something I had no intention of giving and pushed a bit too hard and that was the end. I do not know if I could deal that way with a stalker, I might find that violent side of me that has been dealt with so nicely in the past year.
Cherie - Thank you for your comments, know that every thing I write is always taken with thankfulness because there is a lot that I am thankful for. This is my adventure and I am learning a great deal.
Mark - right on the money!

listen for azure said...

I always enjoy the way you speak about yourself and your life.

Your comments on MY blog often make my day.

Have a wonderful evening and I hope tomorrow is full of good things.

Grant said...

I hate it when I survive the week only to get sick on the weekend. There should be some kind of law against that.

Libby said...

yeah, joey, it's uncomfortable to have to push somebody back a little...i just feel that since i have to deal with my ms everyday, i don't have the ability to be with another grown person who is needy...ms is all the needy i can handle now!