Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

I am glad it is Friday.
\i only have to work Sunday this weekend and have both Saturday and Monday off.
The days were very busy with many phone calls and tests. I will not have the phone calls on Sunday.
It is wet and rainy out and I will rest today and tomorrow. this is a good thing because the 2 days that I had off in the middle of the week are gone and I am tired.
A quick new post in my Environmental blog describing some of the issues.
I am tired, I repeat and will not cook tonight, i am happy how the situations have been resolved.

6 comments:

Tes said...

Geez, This week was a bit tiring for me too. Friday is most draining though, after working for five straight days, I just look forward to a blessed weekend.

Didn't cook today, just grabbed a pizza! Enjoy your weekend!

Scarlet said...

I wish I could work Sunday and have Monday off. One day yes, one day no, one day yes...I could live like that! :)

Relax and enjoy the time off! I'm jealous of your rain, btw. I love the rain.

Unknown said...

Rest. Enjoy that weekend!

I had a nice long day at "work" myself. On the set of a TV show :-)

Barry said...

Having resolved situations is always a good thing!

Enjoy the weekend!!

Grant said...

I'm now enjoying my first full weekend off in a month, thank the zombie jebus.

betchai said...

oh, hope you had a good weekend, and good for you, you still have Monday off. i love to cook than eating out, so i always consider my time in the kitchen a time to relax :)