Monday, November 9, 2009

It was a beautiful day to be thankful

I took today off as well, Sunday and Monday and then we get Wednesday as a holiday.
It was a mild day.
Although I woke up at 6, as usual, I did not get up out of bed till 8, except for a brief moment when my friend who sometimes gives me a ride stopped by at 7:30. It was still nice to see her beautiful face smiling as I told her today i was off.
The rest of the day when without plan and I kept doing different things and then taking it easy.
it was warm and sunny (and yes, I did some more on the floor also).
No painting. It was too nice outside and i do not feel can manage things on an easel with wind blowing around.
We ate leftovers from the party, since I over produced (not unusual for me) and I do not think i have to cook for the rest of the week.
The people who needed to be at the party were, the others were not there and it was ok, everyone has things going on.
Hope everyone else had a good weekend and a happy Monday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have invited you down to NYC with me. It was a really nice day today.

Jeannette StG said...

Glad you had a happy Monday, Joey! It's almost like a little vacation, huh, 3 days off in a row -good for you! enjoy!

Barry said...

I'm glad the party went so well and you have the day off!

Remembrance Day is celebrated in Canada but isn't a holiday.

Lou said...

Delightful post. I don't have to tell you to enjoy your time off, you are acutely aware of every day.