About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Paths

What was once clear, has become cloudy and unclear.
The straight well marked path, has become rocky and is no longer clearly marked.
All these things take time.
I was unaware how important I was and the numerous obstacles that my work would place in my path for me to leave.
Even being out sick with this flu, they were looking for me.
It seems funny, in a comical way, but there is much more to life than work and those things are becoming clearer.
This is also funny, because the constant coughing left my vision and balance a true mess and at best, I could stay in bed away from everyone else.
I do feel a bit better, but my doctor was clear, if you are still coughing (which I am) Stay home.
I am becoming obedient.
Post a Comment