Monday, November 23, 2009

Well yes still sick

I have had this for really 3 days, but because of the eyesight I am having more difficulty getting around.
No I am not going in to infect co-workers, one I think got a dose from her nephew and so I have no part in it.
H1N1 - yes and since I am 55, unless I get a secondary infection, I should be better sometime tomorrow.
My doctor does not want me to go in until I am symptom free and that might make it Monday.
An unplanned time off.
So to all the people in blogland who have brightened my day, a very special Thank you.

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

sorry to hear you are not well. :-(

Keep getting better...........


Love you
Gail
peace.....

Jeannette StG said...

As long as you don't feel too bad?
Ha, you have some time off -and even unexpected - maybe you can catch up on something you like to do... painting, or something like that... (some people like to veg when they're sick, I do something, to keep my mind off it, unless it so bad that I'm like a limp vegetable)
Hope you'll get over being sick soon!