Saturday, December 5, 2009

Memories of darkness by my heart from a year ago.

Darkness swirls around me,my heart is confused.
The memories the mind makes,
are missing.
No record to show that time,
that makes my heart tremble so.
Words written are confusing and jumbled,
not clear and give no indication of the trauma.
No spooky Halloween,
can match the terror.
No movie match the suspense,
created at that time.
At was real and not a nightmare,
but like a nightmare,
it lingers at the edges of my mind,
waiting watching.
Clouds and mist and no light,
not sunlight, not moonlight,
and no stars penetrated that fog.
Only time shows its face
and soon it will be past.

5 comments:

Barry said...

What a powerful poem and highly evocative.

I know something of times like that, so this had personal meaning for me as well.

Gail said...

Hi-
Very profound to read of your 'soul-vision'. Your journey is a gift.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Unknown said...

My heart remembers that troubled time, my mind does not. As it has been a year, it is very vivid in my heart.

Lori said...

Your soul knows all...be well...seems like you are making great progress...very beautiful writing.

Ileana said...

Your writing never skips a beat. I love how in tune with your feelings and how you can always turn any situation into a powerful piece of artwork.