Thursday, December 31, 2009

New beginnings

----------------
As everyone prepares to leave behind the old and celebrate the new,
I am only looking forward to new beginning.
I do not know all the things that are going to happen this coming year,
and I know one day does not make a demarcation,
but I feel things will be better.
I am still more thankful and
there is much work to be done,
but his year coming will be different.
As it is said the only thing constant in life is change.
Have a safe New Years eve to all and as many blessing as you can carry be in all of your lives.


----------------
Now playing: George Winston - Love
via FoxyTunes

10 comments:

Bruce Coltin said...

I'll see you on the other side.

Grant said...

For me, this is Thursday. I'm at work all day, but at least I got a good parking space.

ExtraO said...

The only thing constant in life is change... that's for sure!!

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

nm another blog I follow folks are coming up with a focus word for 2010. My word is "Freedom". How 'bout you?? :-)

I wish you all the blessings you can hold as well.

Peace and love this New Year and always
Gail
peace.....

Jeannette StG said...

Oops, I think i lost my comment -just in case -
Have the best New Year ever, Joey, because you know what you gained this last year:) Wishing you more strength, health and more time to express your creativity!

thailandchani said...

Best of the new year to you! I agree that a day doesn't make a demarcation - but perhaps we can use it as a guidepost.

Gail, my word is "available". Oh, my. Oh, my! It's a hard one! LOL




~*

betchai said...

have a happy New Year, may your 2010 be blessed and may you continue to enjoy blessings of love, peace, joy, and friendship.

Unknown said...

I hope the new year brings nothing but the best for you. Cheers!

cherie said...

i agree with 'there is much work to be done.' happy new year, sir joey! we'll get them done yet!

Woman in a Window said...

And what would we do with foresight? Run faster, or stop. Let's revel in the what may come. Happy New Year to you.
xo
erin