Wednesday, December 30, 2009

peace

I was given the opportunity to remember some one special yesterday.
The person was not a lover, tho she could have been.
She was not an angel, but she should have been.
This person came into my life after many futile attempts at dating after my first true love past away.
I had tried to "go Out", but everyone had their agendas and goals and I was not significant.
She had goals and I was not part of them, but she stopped, showed me kindness and revived my heart.
If only for a little while.
We parted friends and she showed me nothing but kindness.
If I see her on the street walking, it is a good thing.
I have still another kind person in my life once again and she also reminds me of this person.
Our goals do not match, but she has taken time to be kind to me and bring me into her life for a while.
It is nice...
And it brings peace.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Joey-

such lovely sentiments - pulled at my heart - an ache of sorts feeling loss and hope and kindness too. Very deeply expressed.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....


and yes, "Kindness matters" :-)

cherie said...

that is lovely. nothing like endearing memories of love and kindness to bring one happiness and peace. i'm happy for you, sir joey.