Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pebble in my shoe

My mind has been looking into the deep recesses of my soul
and finding the reasons for the me.
Although the issues appear to have caused pain,
I have found reasons for growth and joy.
Two views,
Two conflicts,
you were never right.
Being wrong was unacceptable.
Not being "okay" was not okay.
Of course this allows me to now look at a single object in many ways!
(And of course my vision allows me to do the same!)
But to accept and then surrender to "I am NOT okay"?
I road I must travel as if having a pebble in my shoe.


2 quick things,  I never did this type of writing before now and with the weather being what it is, I am making a Greek lemon chicken and Avgolemono soup (Greek lemon chicken  tonight!

1 comment:

Barry said...

'm not going to make a quick and facile comment.

You've given me something to think about here.