About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The wrong side of the coin or the bed

My more analytical side has been more active lately and it has a down side, it lets my emotions down.
As a result I have not been in the best of emotional states as of late.
I also started a new painting, but have stopped kind of mid stroke.
The scene was of a meadow with daffodils and although the scene inspired me greatly, before the operation, it came out like some 2 year old crayola drawing.  It was my final straw that stopped me from painting.
It is scene I was inspired by and did wondrous things for my spirits and I could not express it.
It is much better this time, but I need to take time for details and have not felt time to get into it lately.
I know I will, but every thing takes time.
Post a Comment