Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The wrong side of the coin or the bed

My more analytical side has been more active lately and it has a down side, it lets my emotions down.
As a result I have not been in the best of emotional states as of late.
I also started a new painting, but have stopped kind of mid stroke.
The scene was of a meadow with daffodils and although the scene inspired me greatly, before the operation, it came out like some 2 year old crayola drawing.  It was my final straw that stopped me from painting.
It is scene I was inspired by and did wondrous things for my spirits and I could not express it.
It is much better this time, but I need to take time for details and have not felt time to get into it lately.
I know I will, but every thing takes time.

4 comments:

Grant said...

You should modify it so that the idyllic scene becomes the target of a rampage by a flock of Giant Atomic Chickens™. You're no longer in elementary school and won't get sent to the counselor if you do that.

Gail said...

HI JOEY

All things worth anything take time - so relax and take all the time you need to be creative - nothing is lost - it is all still there - it just needs some time to redefine - an adventure of sorts, yes?

Loving you
Gail
peace......

p.s. when the weather improves, in Spring time would you care to meet at my husbands restaurant some Saturday afternoon and share a meal? It is located right if I95 in West Haven - easy off and on.
let me know your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Grant - I have never seen a giant atomic chicken, can you please post a picture of one so I may be enlightened?
Gail - I love any where near New Have! Your Husband owns a restaurant? What is its name? I will contact you!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Relax Joey..and please take your time. ( should I tell this to myself too? hahaha)

Would love to see your paintings when its done.