Sunday, April 25, 2010

back to the trenches!

What am i to say, spring is warmer than usual and all the pollen is out.
So my eyes tear and my nose runs.
Now we have rain and it clears the air and i can breath again.
I am more tired than i want to be.
I want to do more than i can.
I get frustrated.
In the past week i have heard many times that people can not believe how well i am doing.
There are times i have a hard time believing it.
So it is off the mountain top again and in the trenches.
I think this is life...
Up, down, never constant always changing.
I am beginning to get used to it.

4 comments:

krista said...

one of my most favorite quotes is "the only constant is change"...
it's a good thing to get used to.

Gail said...

HI JOEY

Ride the wave ~~~~~~~~~~~

:-)

Love Gail
pece.....

Barry said...

"I think this is life...
Up, down, never constant always changing."

You're right, of course, but that part about life doesn't have to be my favourite.

Hitting a good patch and running with it for a while, that would be my favourite.

Annie Coe said...

It helps to welcome change and not resist it :-). xoxo