About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Drunken

That is what the pollen is doing to me this year, worse than ever.
Eyes are watering and burning, nose dripping.
Can i complain?  Yes,but it is an early spring, i have new plants in the ground and they are doing well.
No, i did not plant tomatoes, but my neighbor did and they are NOT dying!
Everything is coming out at once and so my eyes blur and i stumble around.
What did i do?
I made drunken mushrooms (marinated in port wine and cooked down with a bit of tequila),
drunken Mexican hamburgers (with tequila again and chili powder and cayenne pepper and cinnamon) and that when with a pasta and cheese with chili and cilantro and the cinnamon and several cheeses) and a regular salad.
So at least i had a reason last night!
I slept well.
Post a Comment