Tuesday, April 13, 2010

random news

I have not been doing a lot of blogging lately, some is simple interference by the weather, it is too beautiful to stay inside.
Other - I have been more tired and doing more, which my or may not make sense.
I have finished with one set of doctors - they said i needed to rest my shoulder now for it to get better.
I have been hearing that a lot lately, rest.
And I have had to.
Today I go to the eye doctor and am a bit anxious to hear what she has to say.
there are things i need her to do.
My life does seem to be on a precipice and i am trying not to look down, only up.
It is not easy.

3 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

Hoping for all good outcomes at your eye doctor appointment.
I too am enjoying this weather and have been outside savoring the view, the aromas, the newness with our new pup - Gracey-Blue - she is almost 6 months old now :-)

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Al said...

Joey, hope everything will be okay for you. Keep up. It's very hot here in the Philippines, thus people keeps going to the countryside or the beach to beat the heat. Take care.

AL

Grant said...

Our beautiful weather is hidden by pollen. Thank jebus for indoors.