Friday, May 7, 2010

I was holding my breath

It has been a very busy week, lots occurring.
Very, very busy at work and i came home late and exhausted.
But that was not the main thing.
John, the one who has been helping me a great deal, had a fatty tumor removed from his neck yesterday.
He went in, not worrying and I got the call that everything was okay at 11:30 Am.
It was only then i let go a bit sigh of relief and realized I was the one nervous.
He was brought home by another mutual friend at the same time i got home from work and was fine.
Big relief otherwise who knows, i guess i carry the worry with me about what happened to me.
It does not happen often, but enough.
I am glad in is finished.

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY

I am so glad your friend John is okay. And also - I understand completely the worry around health issues - other people's health issues!!! I do it too - all the time.

Love you man
Gail
peace......

Woman in a Window said...

Me too. It is a good good thing when there is a happy ending for a change. This ending being just a new beginning, of course.

Enjoy the weekend. Rest.

xo
erin