Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whew!

The chili contest almost was not -
because of Health Department regulations and liability regarding "home cooks".
Of course, I am a home cook and was going through some special gyrations in order to make my place "meet" standards - by cooking my stuff at a restaurant, not at home!
A big shout out to Tacos Guadalajara for allowing me to do my cooking there, so i do not have to worry about repercussions.
Obviously, what i cook will be very, very safe, but it will meet my standards for taste.

My sign will be as follows:

Dreamer, originator, creator, instigator, cook and pontificator:
Joseph Kuntz

Inspiration: Growing up in Texas,
Visits to the National Parks in the Rocky Mountains and
Colorado,
Wyoming,
New Mexico,
Montana and
Mexico,
and
My Dad.




The picture is of my Dad feeding a Buffalo in Colorado from the car!

and no your spell check will not recognize such a thing a pontificator!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love good chili! I bet yours is wonderful. Great pic of your dad. Hope you are well....

Gail said...

Hi

I LOVE the picture.
Gail
peace......