Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have returned

I would say that i had much success.
1) my mom is now in a caring Nursing home, really!
2)here apartment at the independent living facility is cleared out, saving her much money
3) Hospice is involved with her care which means
   a) i get regular updates on how she is doing
   b) she gets even more assistance
   c) she is getting the care she needs and that may mean she may recover a bit.
i had to hire a nurse/case worker - who was marvelous, because the other facility just was not doing its job.
I can not say enough good things about her current level of care and i am still weighing my options on the facility who was not doing their job.
Since this was in the Virginia beach area and i do not think any of my readers come from that area, i do not think any one needs to know the name.
There is more to do, but now i can rest better.
This is all just plain good news.

1 comment:

Jeannette StG said...

Can imagine it's a lot of worry when you discover that your mother is not well taken care of.