Saturday, May 7, 2011

there seems to be a lot going on...

After the memorial service, i took a few more days of quiet, in a restful place.
There was much healing.
Coming back to the rest of the world
and its crazy prioritization of things,
i find myself disturbed, again.    

nightmares of my mom's last days,
strugling to breath.
She is not there any more,
this part is over.

But where have i gone?
i seem to shrink to some insignificance.

I breath again and reenter the world.

how easy it is to vanish and not know where you have gone.

Now i have still one more holiday, I will not celebrate.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh Joey - I feel your sadness so deeply. :-( And I think that one day you will celebrate this holiday again, in memory of....not now, but one day.
Love to you man
Gail
peace.....