About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Glasses

These are the things that have both made my life better and put me back a few steps while i was getting used to them...


They are special indeed and have some comedy involved.

They are thick (and dirty i notice), but have special attributes.
As a big Star trek fan, i am reminded a bit of Jordy's visor, not in the look, but at some of the special effects that i can now see.
They are without a doubt prisms and now i can tell regulr light from florescent because the prisms seperate the UV portion (there is a purplish halo around flourescent light).
Now there are other strange things, like I see well without them (except everything is doubled) and if i want to i can use them upside down (a very strange look).
So my comedy streak is not here, but maybe there is just a small bit back.
Post a Comment