Thursday, December 1, 2011

the other side of the mirror

yes, you "hear" all the rumblings of my heart here.
it is my way of "cleansing" my soul from the every day things of life,
because i live in this world,
but i do not feel part of it.
I wake up thankful.
It is a new day, i will rejoice and be glad in it.
there are so many good things to feel and see.
and i can,
i am not dead yet,
but i feel,
and think
and touch every thing in this life,
and it does affect me.
but i am not really changed
and i still look out for more than just me.
So read my struggles, for we all struggle in this life.
I embrace every thing that comes my way and try to learn.
know that i can be still and hear that still small voice that leads me where i should go...

2 comments:

Lou said...

I needed this. Thanks.

We are all connected through the small, still voice.

Shionge said...

Yes...like you I will rejoice and be glad to be part of it cos indeed there are so many good thing sto feel and see :)

Thank you :D