Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday are not the best

Thursdays are not good for me.
My eyes, from the strain at work,
 are strained,
my mind, from the strain of my eyes,
 is distracted.
My body, form both of the above,
is tired and i am not relaxed.
Thursday, i wake up later than even Fridays
and seem to hurry my self to get to work.
Work always seems like a jumble
and then there are more things that happen on Thursday,
of course!
I try to relax in the evening,
but i am still wound up,
yet i am tired.
These are the tough days.
Tomorrow, tho, is Friday!
And i do have my tree up!

Funny I took pictures of the tree, but can't find them - typical of a Thursday!

4 comments:

Daniel Del Ferraro said...

Do you ever keep your glasses off when you're at home? My dad did that for a year or so and his eye sight actually improved. Mine sucks and my eyes hurt too, though I'm sure no where as much as yours. :(

Gail said...

HI JOEY -
Glad it's Friday :-)

Love Gail
peace......

Unknown said...

T home i often do not wear the glasses, so i get to see 2 of everything, but it is hard to do things i love like cooking when you do not know whish chicken to cut up...
On the other hand - one of the reasons there is so much difficulty is that they are improving, The other is work is extremely taxing to my eyes...lots of very fine sight required

Unknown said...

gail - me to!