Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i now know things are better

February, March and through Easter -
those were not the best,
I was still living in the missing her moment...
it is a moment that has passed
and replaced with all the good and strong memories
of the fun times.
I always have trouble with deep emotions
they are like undercurrents,
as if rip tides,
carrying me where i do not want to go,
without me truly knowing.
I surrendered to those currents,
for you know that is the only way to be free of them,
and have come out on safer waters,
where the shore is always available
and nothing blocks the way.
Instead of just missing my mom,
i now can enjoy the memories of the whole family,
this is good...
i have a lot of pictures to sort through....

3 comments:

Salitype said...

it's always fun to go through old photos and reminisce ...

Regards,
aligaga

Salitype said...

it's always fun to go through old photos and reminisce ...

Regards,
aligaga

Ileana said...

You've found a pathway to peace. Not easy, my friend. Cherish those memories, they're not going anywhere. :)

Hugs from Miami...♥