Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the photos



These pictures are from 1961 at Galveston Bay, Texas








For those who have asked
or wondered,
these pictures that i have posted have been wonderful for me.
I can easily follow my Dad's life from just before he came to this country
and my mom's from when she was a little girl.
Then there all these photos of the things we did...
I have not scratched the surface and more will be posted,
as time allows.
This has been a wonderful part of it all...

This was my Mom and Dad in Colorado with friends enjoying themselves...
i know most of the years

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Joey -0
lovely pictures, precious memories. thanks for sharing.
Love you man
Gail
peace....

Carole said...

Great pics. Inspires me to look out some old family photos as well.

Shionge said...

Thank you for showing all of us the memorable times with your folks :D

betchai said...

indeed, these pictures are priceless Joey, they make you remember and know most of those years. so happy for you that you have many of them.