Saturday, June 16, 2012

post 3 in one day

I must be relaxing,
Garden work,
bills,
painting (outside construction stuff),
and now this...
It has been a beautiful day
and if i never said this before -
I have a very strange sence of humor.
I left the following note for those in the house so they knew where i was:

Of course, initially i misspelled "nekid" and i really did not go that way,
but i felt free enough.
The walk allowed me to contemplate some things:
I have started with a physical therapist to try to help my balance.
You know a doctor is good when not only do they tell you what you know,
but also show you something you never suspected.
The obvious:  IWas the conclusion that i am at risk of falling.
Yes, i knew that because i do so regularly.
My legs are strong.
but there is a weakness in my left leg - i never suspected.
I lose balance when i turn my head one way or another, I knew,
but there was an idea that i might change the way i do that so as to keep my balance -
i tried what was suggested and was pleased to see it helped.
I am going to grill a leg of lamb tomorrow.
Note grill, not smoke, lamb does not do well smoked,
Of course i am setting it up with my lamb rub :
Dried mint, galic, oregano and salt.
I'll make my lemon/mint sauce tomorrow.

6 comments:

kitty said...

Lol real joe the firt part is funny

luluberoo said...

You gave me the thought of everyone walking butt naked around my town.. that is not a pretty picture! But then, maybe we would get used to it;)

I'm glad you found the therapy helpful. I get dizzy spells, and the feeling that I might fall is awful.

Shionge said...

Glad you went for walk and you bet we are all looking forward your lamb :D

Granny Annie said...

A cane is always more important than clothing:)

erin said...

joey)) :)

xo
erin

Unknown said...

Catching up with your blog - how was the leg of lamb? I love lamb!