Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mis-mash

Yep,
all mixed up tonight.
Thoughts flying everywhere.
I was "grillFather" at the picnic yesterday.
Save for some rice dish some one else brought,
I thought the food was good and safe,
but rice problem education goes back to the beginning of my start at the health department,
so i tend to be cautious about that.
Discussion later that evening and several nights before concerning why i am not married.
At least at this point in my life I know that:
1) i am not desperate
2) do not want children ('cept if someone has some already)
3)will not compromise the way of life or attitude of life that i have
4)Do not believe any relationship creates and "ownership"
5) I am very cognizant of how much care i need and
some of the side effects of my surgery are difficult to deal with.
Back to the picnic - there were leftover meats that i recommended be discarded - I know this is hard because when you have little, you do not want to discard anything.
I received a call from my friends daughter, who is visiting India for 2 months - i think she is missing this place.
Sadly, i am also thing about work and what has to be done.
It was a rough Friday and i am not looking forward to Monday.
Enjoyed Kelly's Heroes today on TV,
but i look forward to an early sleep.
Also more Doctor appointments, maybe i will remember to ask if they consider me disabled.

3 comments:

Carole said...

I always enjoy your posts and comments. Hope tomorrow is good to you.

luluberoo said...

Why do people question others life choices? Sometimes being married, having children, getting sick, etc have nothing to do with conscious choices. Life takes us down a river that is part fate, part luck, part divine intervention.

That's what I believe anyway.

You are in my prayers this week, Joey.

Lori said...

Joey- I like the 5 things you wrote. That is one of the great things about not being 25 anymore. "We" start being more confident in knowing what is important to us and feel comfortable in our own skin. I hope your health progresses in a positive manner. You are in my thoughts and prayers.