Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A quiet morn




kind of rainy,
misty,
with a slight chill in the air.
Precious little was stirring ion the street.
The garden is always beautiful to me.
a wild morning dove and a cardinal
(of whom i have yet to get a picture of)
come visiting daily,
along with a multitude of sparrows.

This quiet is essential for my being
and i get to reflect.






Tomorrow the first doctor appointment -
one concerning the Physical Therapy and my balance.
I have expectations.
Next week the neurologist.
Yes these things are weighing on my mind.
I will enjoy life at every moment tho...
for today, a celebration:
my contibution is the brisket, cornbread and a tapinade (made with feta cheese and olives).
I will enjoy!

1 comment:

luluberoo said...

Enjoy this day. Tomorrow and the days after will be here soon enough.

Best of luck as you navigate your appointments next week.