Sunday, September 16, 2012

So what is the deal?

No, i have not posted much,
I have not been reading much...
I have kinda out somewhere past left field
and i really do not expect to be returning anytime real soon.
Too many Doctor appointments and tests...
too many decisions that need my attention now.
No time to relax, save when i sleep.
distractions at all times.
This is not what i need,
but it is what i am getting.
Learning, yes, a lot.
still learning how to find Peace in all of it.
to be thankful in all of it.
to know that nothing is truly an end, only a new beginning.
So in all, it is good,
other wise i complain too much.

2 comments:

luluberoo said...

I'm feeling pressured and busy also. Sometimes blogging is just another distraction.

Best wishes for the upcoming and continuing tests. It must get discouraging, but you have a positive attitude.

Lori said...

Hope all your tests results are bearing good news. I,too, get deluged by the real world and life to devote as much time to blogging as I would like. Please be well and keep your wonderful attitude.