Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wispy dreams

 
wispy,
it is the best i can describe.
Dreams that come,
they are so wonderful.
At a place familiar,
a rocky beach,
where i have never been.
Filled with people i know,
from the past and the present.
Those who are still here
and those who are not.
It is a great party
and some of those who i know and are still here
are younger,
more vibrant
and they come from a point and time that i did not know them.
This is a great dream,
full of love and hope.
It repeats,
still another day.
I wake, not wanting to..
I still want to be there,
wherever there is
in my wispy dreams.

4 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY - a great dream indeed. Such a blessing to have so much love and memory in your heart, mind and soul. You are a beautiful man.
Love Gail
peace....

luluberoo said...

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”

(John Lennon)

Sadly, I never remember a dream. I'm envious!!

Shionge said...

Dreams do come true especially beautiful dreams :D

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Sounds like an amazing dream. Perhaps this is you connecting to those who have played an important part in your life on a spiritual level. What I like to call "soul synchronicity." You're tapping into the positive energy of these people and so you 'see' them at their best, as you may have known in the past perhaps or as they are truly capable of being. This dreams seems to be very renewing to your spirit and outlook on life. So good to hear. Sometimes, maybe our dreams help to breathe us back to LIFE. God Bless, Joey.