Thursday, November 22, 2012

Early Thanksgivng 2012

I woke up early - 6 Am
and am just getting my head together.
but the turkey was finished on the smoker
now for gravey, cornbread and maybe stuffing.
Of course that is not the entire meal,
but other will bring that to the party, elsewhere.
Of course i am thinking of what this whole day is about

Being Thankful,
not something i ever forget,
but sometimes it gets muddles by things around me.
Many of my friends are still struggling,
but i have decided that the best way to help them
is to continue to be thankful myself...
This does make it all good.

God bless you all,
even in your troubles.

4 comments:

Genskie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my page :)
I am looking forward to hearing more from you and Happy Thanks Giving Day!

Shionge said...

Bless you too Joey and Happy Thanksgiving ya ;D

betchai said...

what a very beautiful message and thought Joey, I can't add more, yes, to be helpful, we have to continue being thankful. happy thanksgiving to you.

Lori said...

Your message is spot on. Positive energy breeds the same in others. Hope your holiday was wonderful! xoxoxo