About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas 2012

I love to decorate for Christmas,
my mother acted like a little child around Christmas decorations,
These are Good times!
I decided to be different this year (when am i not?),
2 trees - one outside,
the other inside.  The inside tree is small, but really old fashion:



















The outside tree is more modern:


Of course i had to cook something and this is one of my favorite hot relishes and is dangerous
Using Ghost peppers and a variety of others - i boiled the ghost peppers to reduce the heat index (3,000,000 scovile units to maybe 1,000,000)  With lime and salt.  There are 2 women n the block who are expecting and i know this works!





Post a Comment