Tuesday, January 22, 2013

last night...

wispy dreams came last night.
Wispy because they did not stay when i awoke,
but only lingered in a ghost form,
telling me they were there.
I know i slept soundly
and it feels strange not to remember the dreams,
but there was no message for me last night.
I must be at peace.
cold this morning!
So cold
and the worst is yet to come,
but it is mid-January
and it will not last much more.
Then there will be Spring
and preparing
and planting a garden.
I truly can not wait,
but i shall!

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Ah, the sweet promise of Spring:)

Shionge said...

Something to look forward to...spring time!!! I can only imagine the changing of seasons in your country as it is sunny sunny all the time with monsoon rain nearer to the end of the year :D