Wednesday, January 9, 2013

more...

those pesky dreams returned last night...
you know the ones,
the ones of my past work.
Again, even in my dreams i am not allowed back into the lab.
It is okay,
for this will pass.

The eclectic monk?
you do not ask,
but i will tells you anyway:
Vows of kindness and compassion and love,
but not of pity.
Seeking to good in any small way,
even if it means a sacrifice of his own pleasure.
Interested,
no more than that,
excited about new and old things,
seeking to learn at each bend in the road.
Knowing that life is what it is,
but it is never boring!

6 comments:

erin said...

the dreams suggest that you are healing in all sorts of ways. be tender with yourself oh monkish man)))

xo
erin

Genskie said...

what a dream

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

This dream must have some meaning.

New to your blog. Following. care to follow back?

Granny Annie said...

Well I hate to tell you this but I have been retired since 2000 and still have those pesky dreams from time-to-time.

Unknown said...

thanks for the heads up, Grannie!

Carole said...

I generally only dream about work when I am on holiday! Otherwise my dreams tend to go into the distant past of my childhood... Happy New Year