Tuesday, July 30, 2013

recovery

Six weeks of being the helper...
driving,
cooking,
grocery shopping
for another who was on the mend.
It took its toll.
I was very tired,
exhausted,
sleeping early,
but waking early as well.
They have taken major steps forward and my burden for them is relieved.

Another,
who i count of one of a very few selected persons
whom i would trust with my heart and life,
but not for me, they were in a different relation and now they have taken a hiatus,
a vacation, a holiday so to speak and are away.
I am comforted in that this is good for them, but difficult for me.
Obviously i miss the daily conversations and the 2 children, especially the percious 1 and a half year old.
I am now recovering from that,
working around the house, painting cleaning.
More still to do.

Finally after 5 years i have found some one who does deep tissue theraputic massage on my neck and feel the difference.
It is all part of recovery.
It is all part of healing.

No comments: