About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Friday, September 27, 2013

pushing again

Autumn has sparked something in me,
maybe it is like the squirrels,
hurry, hurry, winter comes!
But i enjoy autumn,
the colors the smells,
the cool, not cold.
Crispness in the air and most of all,
the fall cooking!
Inside, bringing the smells indoors to make us happy.
I experiment at this time;
a dessert chili,
pork carnitas,
soups and strews...
all wonderful in the smells!
The garden is giving the last of its gifts
and i use them and preserve them with great abandon.
This is all about heart
and life.

Me?
I push my self yet again,
to do and regain lost contacts.
I am fine and enjoy this time!

A special shout out to Erin!


i was part of a mime from Granny Annie and it was a pay it forward mime.
So the first 5 persons who respond, i want a way to contact you so i can send 5 items to you.
Post a Comment