Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Day at a Time!

Okay so today I made it just past 11:00 AM. Still had a parade of people who welcomed me back.
Today I decided that i work with the balances (weighing things) and so made some sorely need media (for growing bacteria in water). I also began clearing my bench.
My co-workers (including my boss) are incredible people in their fields ( clinical work and microbiology and evaluation of significant illnesses), but the environmental area was a bit of a mess, but it was not unexpected and not terrible. I have actually seen high school chemistry labs and some private labs that looked a lot worse than what they left, but it isn't me, so I got to start cleaning up.
Tomorrow more cleaning and maybe some quality control work.
Left at 11 something and laid down for an hour before I could get started again.
Ah, it is an adventure!

1 comment:

Kevin McKeever said...

Good to know you are back on the job.