Monday, March 16, 2009

A tough Monday

Today was a day of settling loose ends at least for a day. Tomorrow I go to New York to see the optometrist people and see what they say. I think I have mentioned that my reading glasses with the prisms are useless now, I see double the other way. By 11:30 Am, my eyes are beat and nothing seems right. The convergence of images in the morning is startling, just not total and so even more confusing than ever. There also has been a feeling like muscles waking up when they have fallen "asleep" in the back of my head. Each time this happens there seems to be more feeling back there. There has been no feeling for a long time and it feels strange to put my hand to the back of my head and not feel any thing.
Good night for another day.
I have been enjoying different posts, but am liking the painter of Stamford and some of the local scenes she has been doing.

No comments: