Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why?

who are oppressed?
Why does a smile mean so much to me?
Why will I speak my mind and not back down, when I am right?
Why do I search for some one in need, where just a smile cheers them?
Why do I tackle every question with my full attention?
Why do I look for kindness from people?
Why do I cry at happy endings?
Why do I fight for people?
Why do I believe you must look carefully and find out as much as possible, instead of saying I do not want to know?
These are defining questions of me.

6 comments:

Annie Coe said...

The reason to the whys is that you have a kind heart :-). xoxo

Unknown said...

Great questions to ponder and each can be a topic for its own individual blog post.

So when is your birthday?

Ileana said...

I don't know why, but I know why I visit you. :)

Gail said...

Hi Joey-

I can answer for you with any degree of certainty - I believe though that you are a deep and critical thinker and that people really matter to you and that your heart soars when you are needed and you are able to help.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Barry said...

Yep, what Annie said. I couldn't have said it any better.

Unknown said...

Thank you all!
Ricardo, you missed the feast, it was November 8 (birthday on the 8th, but celebrated on Sunday)!