Saturday, December 26, 2009

Games

Years ago, I used to love to play games on the computer.
I am not talking games as in video games, I am talking the hide and seek of the internet sleuthing.
The bad guys vs good guys.
I think I was considered a good guy back then,
Everything has changed over the years, I do not play games.
I am still in the middle of recovering from a very intense operation that left me, different.
Things that are important are not here in cyberspace, but in real life.
There are things we can do and things we can not do.
I apologize for this tirade, I am tired of the games, life is too precious and I will not waste my time with games anymore.

4 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Really?
Internet sleuthing?
I think you have it right now.
xo
erin

Annie Coe said...

You are right. Life is so very precious and time is fleeting. Hope you had a great Christmas! xoxo

Lou said...

Life circumstances have made me different now also--more open minded, more pious, more compassionate. I wish it had not taken me so long...

Unknown said...

Very sorry that you have to endure these games. Life is too short for many of them. Actually, all of them. But I am always up for a good computer game. some say they are a waste of time,so what, I have had fun playing them. Sounds like the sleuthing you did was far too advanced for my skills however.