Friday, January 22, 2010

foreknowledge

It is a worry of my heart, reading between the lines of things I hear.

I have a fear that it is coming,
the tide seems to be going out way too fast.
The danger signs are flashing in my heart.
I stop and remember to breath.
Are the birds just leaving because I have disturbed them or
is there more danger coming.
My heart trembles,
I
___feel
______alone,
helpless,
bewildered.
You demand my help.
but I can barely help my self,
How can I help you?
In the distance...
is it my blurry vision that changes...
the line were the earth meets the sky?
Or is it a tsunami that comes?

3 comments:

Gail said...

OH JOEY_

Hold on and ride the wave.

Love to you and if you need me, email me. Gaileeann@gmail.com

Gail
peace.....

Jeannette StG said...

Hope that disaster does NOT strike! But whatever it is, have faith! - you already survived so much -you will survive this too!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Hold on and keep the faith.

*tight hugs

Misalyn