Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day stuff ♥

 
A rose I painted some time ago.
♥ - Today I will celebrate by attempting a mole sauce, chocolate has wonderful qualities and so it seems appropriate for Valentines Day.
I do not have anyone special coming over, but i think it is okay cause the person is Not a romantic and does not like the games that have been played by others.
I actually respect that a great deal, because I gave up on the games a long time ago and have missed out on some very miserable and shallow people because of it.
If my experiment works, they will be invited over, but i will not play them as a Guinea Pig!
♥, flowers, hugs and kisses for all!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Mole sauce sounds like it's made of rodent. Could we rename it something like Super Happy Fun Wow Sauce?

Unknown said...

You mean the blind creatures that dig underground? - It is a chocolate/chili plus lots else sauce - I do not think your name fits any better than what it is named, so a Mexican savory chocolate sauce would be the best bet -right now it is cooking and if it comes out the recipe will be posted.