Sunday, July 4, 2010

Moments

Thoughts come together
and then fall apart,
not in an instance,
but in some crazy fractal way,
piece by piece.
I grab at the pieces,
but they are gone,
being replaced by yet another image.
Like a child's kaleidoscope,
the pieces shape and change,
in crazy patterns and angles.
I look for my touchstone,
a crazy unused number that is embedded in my mind.
I lost it once and did not remember its importance,
6.02 times 10 to the 23 power,
I even remember the inverse, the number i might use,
\in some long forgotten class.
It is still intact,
unmolested by this crazy pattern in my head.
Events, mix separate and come together in strange ways.
Peoples conversations, not here come together and break apart.
What strange effects this week had on me!
I am okay, just a bit mixed, shaken and stirred,
but i am okay.

No comments: