Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where i am going, i do not know or do i?

i am nervous,
unsettled,
slightly confused.
My journey feels different,
but looks the same.
The destination is not clear
or is it.
Like my own confusing vision,
the path is obscured in multiples,
paths fading in
and out.
Crossing each other and separating into the distance.
Are they the same or
are they different?
The steps i must take are only clear when they are up close
and although, i am sure of the step,
i am unsure of the path.
Is it a mountain top
or a deep valley.
Is there life
or is there death along the way.
I can not see.

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-
powerful words about your life's journey - the uncertainty and certainty resemble one another so the line is muddled - oh how I know - I too am at the end of a major "shift" and I am unclear as to where I am landing - and pain alters every step

love you man
gail
peace and hope.....

Woman in a Window said...

This is a page from a familiar book. I suppose it is to remain curious, engaged, and appreciative. I don't know a thing more.

xo
erin