About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

waiting

listless,
without direction or energy,
fall approaches.
Fall or Autumn haas wonterful memories for me, but this year ...
i am blah.
I dread the winter, the holidays, there is a foreboding that i can not describe.
It shrouds my feelings and perceptions this morning and last night.
To escape and yet i am bound.
Thee is no stout resolution that i can pretend to have,
just a quiet resignation.

This sounds mighty down, doesn't it?
It will leave soon....

Just as the leaves with the slightest hint of color, will also.

Now i bring in my special plants, the ones which will not even survive an Autumn night!


Out side
Now inside! soon to lose flowers and leaves!
Post a Comment