About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Monday, January 2, 2012

lessons learned

In view of conversations
there are things learned
and things to share.
In this current "Adventure" i find myself,
regarding the things that happened from the removal of the tumor in the back of my head,
I have never said "why me",
tho i believe i used to complain about my life before.
(how silly i was)
I have been frustrated and bewildered that i can not help as i want.
(there is a fix-it beast that runs amok in my heart many times)
I have wondered what i can do with what has happened
and i find that i am surprised at the encouragement i give..
i marval at that, truely, i do!
For perhaps, more than ever,
I see myself as the ugly duckling, who has not looked in the mirror as of late.
Why i believe that God uses us at any time and any circumstance,
I do not know,
but there is more to life than many make of it.
I do not wish statere among men,
nor recognition,
just to do what i can for whom ever is placed in my path.
I get taken for rides at time,
by those who want things from this world,
but it is not what i value
and it is those who value the little bit that i do, i seek.
How strange are the lessons then
and how marvelous!
Post a Comment